Safety Pilot / Ferry Pilot
I am available to act as a safety pilot for when you want an experienced pilot in the cockpit with you.
- Trips abroad to the Bahamas.
- Instrument Flying for when you want to be under the hood or just need more confidence
- When your Medical Certificate requires that you fly with a Safety Pilot.
- Moving an airplane to anywhere in the world.
- Safety pilot for single crew aircraft when your AOC requires a safety pilot
- Help in relocating YOUR aircraft.
I am current on EASA and FAA Single engine or Multi engine aircraft. If you want an aircraft moved within USA, please call or email me with details and I will give you a competitive price.
As a holder of FAA and EASA licences I am not restricted in moving FAA N registered or European registered aircraft to ANYWHERE in the world.
I have flown over 40 different types of aircraft:
Cessna - 150 - 152 - 172 - 172RG- 182T -
Cessna - Citation 560 XL
Piper PA28 Cadet,Warrier and Archer
Piper PA28R Arrow
PA30 Twin Commanche
PA31 Navajo - Chieftan
PA34 Seneca (3 Types)
Pipersport & CzeckSport Cruiser
Cirrus SR20 - SR22
Socato TB9 Tampico
Socato TB10 Tobago
Socato TB20 Trinidad
Stampe S4C (aerobatic)
Slingsby Firefly (aerobatic)
ARV Super 2
Zlin 242 (aerobatic)
Rockwell Commander 112 and 114
Beech Baron 58
Beech King Air 90 & 200
Pilatus PC 12
Final approach at Biggin Hill - View outside of the left seat of the Citation 560 XL
EFIS of the Citation 560 XL as we intercept the ILS for runway 21 at Biggin Hill
Paris - La Bourget LFPB with the Citation to re-position to Biggin Hill EGKB